Activity: Subtraction Facts Orienteering Race
Children locate orienteering control points, record the biggest and smallest numbers from the markers, subtract the smallest from the biggest numbers, and record their answers on their Activity Sheet.
- Children locate orienteering control points, using their Enrich School Orienteering Map.
- They must choose 6 different control points.
- At each one, they record the biggest and smallest numbers from the control marker, subtract the smallest number from the biggest number and record their answer on their Activity Sheet.
- Key Stage 1
- Key Stage 2
- Activity Sheet Download Required
- Orienteering Control Markers Required
- Orienteering Map Required