Activity: Wellbeing Trail (Without interactive markers)
To introduce children to a series of techniques and strategies to help them to become more calm, relaxed and positive, and to cope better with anxious or negative thoughts and emotions.
- Watch the Enrich wellbeing video clips with the class so that children are familiar with each of the five techniques. You can access the videos via the video links
- Children use their orienteering map to locate each marker.
- At the marker, they carry out the wellbeing technique as indicated on their Activity Sheet.
- When all the group have completed the activity, they walk to the next marker.
- Key Stage 1
- Key Stage 2
- Key Stage 3
- Seasonal Activities
- Digital Device
- Interactive Control Markers Required
- Interactive Map Required