- Children use their Enrich interactive map to locate a series of interactive control markers.
- When they locate a marker, they use a digital device to scan the QR code on the marker to activate a short video clip.
- This demonstrates how to do a short exercise routine. They complete the routine and then progress on to another marker.
- As they complete the trail, children record information on an activity sheet.
- They use these activity sheets to map their progress in fitness and stamina as they repeat the trail over a number of weeks.