Enrich Education’s School Orienteering and Outdoor Learning packages provide the infrastructure, resources and knowledge to support physical activity across the whole curriculum.
Our bespoke school orienteering course design, multiple maps, trails and installation are complemented by our ‘School Orienteering and Outdoor Learning Hub’ which provides access to 200+ orienteering and cross-curricular outdoor learning lesson plans and resources, supported by our unique 1st4Sport endorsed ‘Cross-Curricular Outdoor Learning’ training modules.
- Support physical activity across your curriculum – PE (OAA), Maths, English Geography, Science and Phonics.
- A sustainable and creative addition to your school PE and Sports offer and an effective recovery curriculum.
- Support improvements in School Sports Premium 5 key indicators.
- Achieve 30-minute physical activity for all with cross-curricular lessons, active break-times, extra-curricular clubs and tournaments.
Option 2 provides the school with all the key features of Option 1, with the addition of an EYFS/KS1 focussed Phonics and Number Orienteering Map and Control Markers.
- Bespoke Orienteering Maps – A range of editable and fixed maps created quickly and professionally by our experienced team of cartographers.
- 15 Orienteering Control Markers, 10 Interactive Course Markers – Highly durable weatherproof aluminium markers which come with installation kit and guide.
- Bespoke School Phonics and Number Map and 10 Phonics/Number Control markers – These provide additional opportunities to embed active learning into maths and English at EYFS/KS1.
- A one-year subscription to the Enrich ‘School Orienteering and Outdoor Learning Hub – This provides access to personalised content (maps, orienteering course cards), free seasonal activities (e.g., World Book Day and Sports Week), special group discounts and additional support.
- On-site course installation and training are available on request.