- On the Activity Sheet, each of the 15 Enrich Education Orienteering Control Markers is linked to a Commonwealth country. The name of the country has several missing letters.
- Children locate the control points using their Enrich School Orienteering Map.
- When they locate a control point, the missing letters in the country’s name are included in the letters on the control marker.
- The number above each missing letter shows which letter from the marker should be used (ie 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th letter).
- Children use the letters from the marker to complete the country’s name on their Activity Sheet.
- They do this at each control point until they have completed the names of all 15 countries.