Activity: Transition – Getting to Know You
Students locate control points linked to ‘getting to know you’ questions. They respond to the questions, then take turns in introducing each other to their group.
- In pairs, students locate a series of control points around the school site.
- At each one, they respond to a ‘getting to know you’ question.
- When they have completed all the questions, each student introduces their partner to the rest of the group.
- Key Stage 2
- Key Stage 3
- Orienteering Control Markers Required
- Orienteering Map Required